Saturday 18th to Saturday 25th April 2020
To learn how to truly love yourself and to know your worth is the most enriching gift you can give yourself. It does not just fundamentally change your life, it also touches the lives of those closest to you. The Heal Your Life® Teacher Training is about personal transformation, it is about leaving behind that which no longer serves you, it is about surrounding yourself with like-minded people in a wonderful location, but above all, it is about coming home to yourself. When you learn to act from a place of love, not fear, you can meet life with acceptance, compassion and understanding. The HYL Teacher Training is a week-long residential course, spent in a beautiful hotel in the West of Ireland. Throughout the course, our trained staff create a gentle space for this work to take place, and constantly provide support and healing throughout. Alongside your own personal development, you will also take away all the necessary tools and manuals to run your own Heal Your Life® Workshop. This Teacher Training is the perfect way to immerse yourself in nature and deeply connect to the world with an open heart.
On completion of this course you will be able to teach the:
- 2-Day Workshop: Love Yourself, Heal Your Life
- 10 Week Study Course: Heal Your Life, based on Louise Hay’s bestselling book
You will receive:
- In-depth training in the methods and philosophy of Louise Hay
- Complete manuals for both the Workshop and the 10 Week Course
- Handouts, and CDs for the Workshop
- Marketing package with the Heal Your Life®logo
- Conference calls and email support after the training
- A Certificate of Completion as a Heal Your Life®Workshop Leader
- Once licensed, a listing in the Teachers’ Directory at www.healyourlifeworkshops.com
The course will be an intensive experience for your personal growth and in developing the knowledge and skills you need for leading courses. You will be asked to fully participate, so come prepared for transformation!
Feel free to call us on 065-9052239 or email: email@example.com Workshops are limited to small numbers therefore pre-booking is essential.
Facilitated by: Eileen Clair