Topics Covered for Coaching Certification:
- The historical and social context for coaching – why coaching works
- Roles and responsibilities of both coach and client
- Differences between coaching and therapy – ethical guidelines
Core competencies for coaches:
- Creating trust with your clients – skills in listening and questioning
- Continuing your own personal development and self-care.
- Effectively using Heal Your Life exercises for awareness and change
- Promoting skills for choosing new thoughts and actions
- Accessing inner wisdom for guiding clients
- Creating an effective action plan with your client – handling challenges with clients
- Phone and email etiquette – questionnaires and agreements
- Establishing boundaries – record keeping
- What to charge and billing – insurance
- Marketing your coaching practice
Eileen Clair is authorised to licence trainees as Heal Your Life® Workshop Leaders and Coaches. As well as being a Heal Your Life® Coach/Teacher Trainer, she has worked for many years as a Heal Your Life® Coach and Workshop Leader and continues to run workshops and intensive ongoing training for workshop leaders at her own healing centre in West Clare. She has over 30 years experience in the field of Holistic Healing and uses her innate sensitivity and knowledge to guide people on their unique healing path. Combining this with a background in marketing, her vast experience in business and her natural ability, she brings out the best in those she teaches.
You can be assured of an excellent training experience, to the highest standard, to give you the confidence, skills and materials needed to continue sharing the philosophy of Louise Hay as Heal Your Life® Coaches. Upon completion of this training, you will be certified as a Heal Your Life® Coach and listed on the Heal Your Life Workshop Leaders’ website.
‘As a practicing Heal Your Life Coach my experience is that this training helps one to relate to clients at a much deeper level as well as providing you with the skills and materials which allow you to assist them easily on their personal journey while continuing to offer you much in the way of your own personal growth. I am very pleased to now be able to offer you this advanced training in Ireland and excited about the opportunity of again sharing your journey of both personal and professional growth.’ Eileen
- Heal Your Life Coach Training (expect even more personal development work)
- Full board accommodation, individual room and all meals
- A complete Coaching Manual and Skills Book for clients with handouts and forms
- Meditations and exercises for your groups
- Follow-up support
Pick up from Shannon airport or Ennis bus/train station if required.
To book your place, a non-refundable deposit of €400 is required. Payment is accepted by cash, credit card, laser card, cheque or online banking.
The Armada Hotel is located on the beautiful coastline of County Clare on the Wild Atlantic Way and is close to some of Ireland’s most visited sites including the Cliffs of Moher, Aillwee Cave and the Burren. The informal, friendly atmosphere at the Armada will guarantee your precious time spent with us will be stress-free, hassle-free and unforgettable!
‘It is the most powerful and immediately working key to the heart of human beings.’ WH
‘What an amazingly transformational experience. It far exceeded my expectations. Eileen has a real gift for making this work inspiring and fun. The hotel and its location were incredible and this helped me to become very centred and connected. I highly recommend it.’ HK
‘I can wholeheartedly recommend Heal Your Life Coach Training with Eileen Clair and her team in Ireland. Her skilled expertise and assured delivery was a joy to experience. Eileen enables others to claim their power. Unique location and high professional standards.’ WOW!’ MF